- Competitive package
- Challenging work!
- Apply now!
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Business Adminis
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Training & Dev
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- 10+ years experience in managing overall HR
- Must have previous experience from Manufacturing
- To provide HR Partner support to 7 Business Units
- Develop and implement HR strategies & policies
- Manage compliance with labor laws & regulations
- Manage Recruitment, Employee Relations Development
- HR Generalist
- Fluent English
- Travel insurance
- Recruitment, Learning & Development HR BP/ MNC
- Resourcing&Talent Development/Global/Construction
- Country HR /Engineering Service/Automotive
- Employee relation
- Knowledge in Sales Training
- Experienced in HRD 5-10 years up
- Good relationship and personality
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies
- 5-7 years of experiences in handling overall HR
- Manage and develop full spectrum of Human Resource
- HR organizational development
- Performance management system
- Talent, succession management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related HRD
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the field
- Good command in English
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.