- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Can communicate in English is a must
- Outstanding organizational skills
THB30k - 45k /month (negotiable)
- Excellent command of Thai and English;
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Actively contributes to an effective,
- Conducting peer education and research training
- Facilitating youth-led research on benefits
- Formulating policy brief and recommendation
- Do work that matters and makes a difference!
- Join our international team & elevate your career!
- Our work is primarily in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Male / Female
- 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Worker
- Sustainable Development
- Government Relations
- Stakeholder Strategy
- Master degree, Good English and Thai
- 3-5 years of experience, NGO, Program Management
- Knowledge of health programs (HIV&AIDS, ect.)
- Thai, 25 to 35 years old
- 3 yrs experience in government relations/policies
- Excellent Thai and English (700 TOEIC score)
- Postgraduate qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong business development
- Public Health
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience
- HIV-AIDS Concepts and Knowledge
- Min 5 years of experiences in project evaluation
- Proven analytical skills and ability to conceptual
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-cultural skills
- จัดการประชุม ให้ข้อมูลข่าวสารแก่กลุ่มเป้าหมาย
- Age between 30-40, male or female
- Able to communicate or report in English
- Have good service minded and eager to assist other
- Ability to work and travel independently.
- Good coordination skills with diverse project
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Thai.
- Fluency in Thai and good command of English
- At least 2 years work experience
- Computer literate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting
- International work scopes
- Multi-cultural work environment
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.