- Design and maintain the Detailed Project Schedule.
- Establish and maintain Hour Distribution Plans.
- Control access to Timesheets and manhour spending.
- Experience in EDC (Electronic Data Capture)
- Good interpersonal & English communication skills
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Coordinate with relevant Front End, Backend
- Manage ,review & implement technical requirement
- Problem solving on immediate issue
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Participating in contract negotiation
- Advising on general legal issues such as corporate
- Agile, scrum, kanban
- Data analytic
- Advanced analytical skill
- Possess leadership qualities
- Required personality
- Participates in the software/system architecture
- Leads other test engineers for systems integration
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort
- Able to work under pressure and within timeline
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Engineering, Com Science, Business
- Skilled with MS Word/Excel advanced functions
- Effective communication skills in English
- Good understanding of ME and software interfaces
- Effective English communication skills
- Engineering, procurement, construction life cycles
- Degree in Computer Science, or any related fields.
- At least 4 years of work experiences
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To Design, implement and modify the accounting
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standard and Thai Tax
- To review tax compliance such as VAT, WHT, PIT,
- Skilled in and SQL and database.
- Skilled in Perl on Unix platform
- Knowledge of automated testing tools is a plus.