- Manage SNS channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube community channel, as well as check up on LINE OpenChat communities
- Develop and expand WEBTOON’s social media communities
- Identify content trends on each SNS channel and provide reports to the team
- Actively communicate between the social media communities and the internal team
- Prepare internal reports on App Store reviews and customer care inbox
- Monitor user feedback on SNS channels and App Store page
- Strong passion and insights into WEBTOON
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- 1+ year of experience on managing SNS & social media communities
- Knowledge of various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube
- Ability to stay on top of social trends
- Excellent communication skills, especially for interacting with the customers and the public
- Excellent command of written and verbal Thai (English proficiency is a plus)
*A portfolio showcasing your previous management of SNS channels is required when applying to this position.
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok
here to apply via LINE Careers.