The role is responsible for designing system, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create
visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design.
- Prepare development methodology/process that fit to designed system.
- Website and software application designing and developing.
- Support during testing systems with user.
- Production deployment and standby support.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Knowledge of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce and other applications utilized by the corporate.
- Back up Web sites or System to local directories for recovery.
- Lead assigned projects under pressure.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in Database such as MySQL, SQL Server.
- Proficient in XML, Web Services (REST/SOAP), API's.
- Proficient in Linux and Windows
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software / application development.
- Experience with eCommerce via Magento 2.x.
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools including Docker, Git.
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments.
- Teamwork, Verbal Communication.