Working hours: Monday - Friday (9.00 am - 18.00 pm)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Set up and Update client’s Websites content ( Product creation, Content update, Promotions set up, Landing pages creation)
• Manage banners, images, promotions, display on the websites (Able to use Photoshop is a plus)
• Update Content managed areas (copy & artwork)
• Manage website configuration & parameters (eg. payment options, activate and inactivate products, stock update)
• Regular update of the knowledge sharing tool.
• Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
• Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
• Bachelor degree or relevant degree in related field
• At least 1 year of working experience e-commerce business
• Able to code HTML, CSS and JS
• Experience in website or e-shop CMS
• Experience of Magento is a plus
• Strong excel skills ( Vlook up and other queries is a must )
Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout
the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries
and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising
productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson
Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.