Our client is a paper manufacturer for printing media such as newspaper, book, magazine, textbook, brochure, and leaflets.
- Controlling the operation of the water production and wastewater treatment systems in accordance with legal standards.
- Controlling the work of employees in the area to work safely and efficiently.
- Analyzing the work to resolve in case of any problems in the work.
- Performing duties as a pollution control system supervisor.
- Collaborating with other department involved.
- Finding ways to improve and develop work for better results.
- Male or Female.
- Age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor of environmental engineering or related field.
- Have experience in management level at least 5 years.
- Wastewater treatment management experience for more than 5 years.
- Good command in English.
- Can work under pressure.
- Able to work at Singburi Province.