Data Wow is looking for a VP Product to run our B2B and B2C product offerings, you will be reporting directly to a CEO, you will lead a team of product managers, UX/UI designers,
and customer experience researchers to help build, define, and execute a product roadmap.
You will have experience as a senior leader that shipped products that consumers or businesses love to use. You will have managed teams at scale and be able to motivate
people around you and create a relationship throughout an organization. You need to have a good understanding of hypothesis testing, financial modeling, a big visionary in product development, and know-how to executive with high velocity against aggressive
goals. This is a good opportunity to work in AI and machine learning, legal tech, and B2B fields.
- Lead the Product team with an understanding and focus on solving the problems and optimizing our process and sales funnel.
- Act as a key thought leader and strategic innovator who can help businesses and elevate our products and services both strategy and execution.
- Research and evangelize the needs of customers and decision-makers.
- Define and develop a data-driven and data culture using both quantitative and qualitative measurements that align with company objectives.
- Recruit, hire, lead, and coach the best team members
- Research and understand the market conditions and competitive landscape for Data Wow and use it to build the products/services industry.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and make strategic thinking and recommendations to pursue in future products and services.
- Define quarterly and annual product objectives, long-term product, and service strategies work with other team leaders and cross-functional teams to effectively align goals and objectives
then deploy team resources to achieve business goals.
- Create and set up product/service success metrics and analyze their performance
- Develop fully functional and high-level business cases to support innovation and product/service development.
- Be a product evangelist to inspire a cross-functional team leader and management for the company to help communicate and drive vision, mission, and roadmap as well as best practices
in the product
- 6+ years of experience in product development/management with a focus on building top of the class digital product/service for the B2B segment both enterprise and SMB. (Experience
in subscription, business tools or legal tech is a plus)
- 4+ years of experience hiring, managing, coaching, and creating a high-performance culture for a product team
- Experience in large-scale distributed software systems and machine learning experience (Experience in Legal Tech is a plus)
- Experience leading a product team that can build products from the ground up to a scalable phase.
- Obsessed with customer and data with high passion to translate customer needs into a product vision and strategy.
- Strong UX and Design sensibilities, with a track record of shipping top class products or services.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively present to the senior leadership team, board of directors, and other key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Good understanding of emerging technology and consumer trends, with a good ability to guessing what around corners
- Demonstrated ability to create an environment that fosters data-driven experimentation at high velocity
- The impact-oriented leader with a bias for action and a passion for doing the impossible