- Manage an accounting activities, including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing report.
- Support budget and forecasting activities for project feasability
- Support costing activities and asset management
- Ensure all payments are properly made and align with group policies, local internal controls and tax requirement (if applicable).
- Being responsible for all tax related activities, including year-end tax filing and BOI
- Monitor and analyze the department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy and competency.
- Ensure all balance sheets are accurately reconciled and prepared in a timely manner.
- Ensure a clean and timely year end audit, from both internal and external auditors.
- Provide financial analysis & planning.
- Monitor performance analysis of each business
- Review and monitor operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX) for existing and new investment project
- Manage and controll company productivities including Profit and Loss.
- Manage a financial management database to ensure data quality and accurate GL reconciliation.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow process improvements to implement on new ERP system.
- Monitor and advise the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Perform any other functions that are required by the supervisor
- Male or female, age between 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- At least 14 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Good financial analysis and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, taxation, and other related functions.
- Knowledge of business processes, financial planning and accounting systems.
- Excellent in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with ERP system escpecilly in accounting and financial
- Reliable, organized, self-motivated, and a self-starter with attention to details.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Teamwork and strong working relationships with stakeholders at any level.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Accommodation provided
- Meals Provided (3 meals/day)
- Shuttle bus
- Annual Checkup
- Funeral Allowance
- Annual tuition fee for children
- New year party
- Travel Allowance
- Company trip
77/12 Moo 2 Rama II Rd., Nakhok, Muang Samut Sakhon
Samut Sakhon, 74000 THAILAND
Tel. +66 3488 6148/56 Ext. 1062 Fax:+66 3485 1132
Website : www.inteqcgroup.com