Our client is a real estate company. In order to serve their real estate and property development portfolio, they are now in need of a VP-Finance and Accounting to join their team.
- Overseeing financial planning and accounting activities to drive performance and ensure the effectiveness of the system.
- Giving overall financial advice to the management.
- Deciding on investment strategies, controlling and evaluating fundraising plans, and capital structure.
- Ensuring cash flow is appropriate as well as keeping up-to-date financial instruments knowledge.
- Assisting executive management in business analysis and other relevant areas significant for decision-making.
- Strengthening relationships with banks and other financial institutions to support the business.
- Ensuring the finance and accounting teams constantly improve and subordinates are coached for further development in their careers
- Thai nationality with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Proven track record in finance functions, especially in fundraising, investment, or in a financial advisor role.
- Experience overseeing Accounting Operations.
- Experience with the bank, listed company, or real estate firm is advantageous.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English.