Our client is a multinational professional services company providing services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations is looking for "UX/UI Designer" position to join their company.
Location: Nuanchan Rd.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in UX/UI Designer role
• Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design
• Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including layout, colour theory and typography etc.
• Strong in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Illustrator, photoshop, XD
• Strong in Prototyping tools: Adobe XD / Invision / Sketch or others
• Thai speaker with Fluent English Communication both verbal and written
Nice to have:
• 3D modelling tools: Cinema4D / 3ds Max / Blender or others
• Photography and videography, Motion design and animation
• Experience in Copywriting, Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate visual ideas into written language
• Web design experience including HTML and CSS is a plus but not required
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.