- Manage and develop underwriting team for planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating underwriting responsibility.
- Provide consultation and support of quotation techniques related to operation process, risk selection and underwriting prospectives to all lines of business.
- Coordinate across functions and regions such as Regional and Global head of line of business, sales, finance and accounting, reinsurance, operation, market management and compliance to
ensure the quotation is aligned with internal rules.
- Analyze underwriting experience to develop market, service strategy and improve underwriting guidelines.
- Develop and maintain profitability reports and data to support all key dimensions needed for company performance analysis.
- Initiate and develop products that suit to customer needs and value to the market.
- Perform all functions of technical pricing, condition and quotation with alignment to underwriting guideline for each line of business
- Coordinate with re-insurer in oversea for reinsurance agreement and cost structure.
- Prepare, monitor and analyze data of technical underwriting performance and feedback to CEO and senior management team to find optimized solutions to sustain business and profitability.
- Provide daily coaching to team members for technical skill development.
- Participate product/Line of business scrum for profitability improvement and provide crucial information derived from actual result and technical pricing.
- Support product set up and UAT in each system to ensure accuracy all pricing components.
- Support project for process and team performance improvement, and new product implementation.
- Review product coverage, pricing scheme, term and condition presented on any material distributed to customer and business partner.
- Perform other duties or special assignment as required.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer or related field.
- At least 5-year experience in insurance field, pricing, underwriting, data analysis, MIS, process improvement or strategy planning function.
- Analytical, logical thinking and initiative skill.
- Drive Proactive and CAN DO environment to the team.
- Service-minded attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English for business communication.
- Excellent in Computer skills, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel and software related to data warehouse.
- Working Hours: 8.30 – 17.30 hrs.
- Working Days: Monday – Friday
- Location: Head office (Rajthevi)
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary increase
- 10 days of annual leave and a minimum of 14 public holidays
- Health and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Roadside Assistance membership
- Special allowances e.g. marriage, childbirth, etc.
- New Year’s party or outing
***Attractive remuneration and employee benefits***
Interested applicants are required to submit a full detailed of qualifications and experience, and expected remuneration in
English together with recent photo via "Apply Now"
AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
7th Floor, City Link Tower, 1091/335 Soi Petchburi 35,
New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan,
Rajthevi, Bangkok 10400