- Perform training administration and co-ordinate for advance payment of training expenses.
- Prepare training schedules, allocate instructors and ensure all invited/nominated participants to the training are responded to
within the appropriate timescales.
- Prepare coffee breaks and/or lunch, registration form(s) and evaluation forms for theparticipants
on training day(s) and follow up these documents.
- Co-ordinate with external trainer or public training organizer on the training cost and proceed with this cost in PRPO and Budget
- Arrange Orientation, Onboarding and Training programs on monthly basis.
- Liaise with Accounting Department on the cheque issuing and the expenses for internal and external training.
- Manage and update employee training records, training evaluation, training reportincluding
document submission to the Department of Skill Development.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in other special assignments to support company’s training, learning & development function
- Maintain and follow company rules, regulations
and Health, Safety and Environmental Standard
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in human resources or related filed
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in related position
- Computer literacy especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Interpersonal skills that enable to work with all levels
- Written and spoken communications skills that allow to inform and advise others clearly
- Organizational and planning skills to manage own time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Well organized and fast learning
Location: Rama IV Road, Sirinrat Building, Klongtoey, Bangkok
We will consider English language resumes only
Schenker offers a wide range of career opportunities
within our organization, in Thailand or abroad. The salary and bonus programmes are attractive and all other benefits (medical insurance, provident fund etc) usually offered by international companies are available here too.
If you are interested in joining a successful and professional team please send your CV with a photo to apply this position.