Our client is a global automotive manufacturing company located in Rayong.
- Coordinating with cross-functional departments for training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials.
- Building an annual training program and preparing training plans.
- Improving and developing training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Development or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in manufacturing training and development.
- Able to work independently with proactive cooperation and communication.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work in Rayong.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: TS1210215