PRTR is working with an international wine company that sells to over 170 countries worldwide. They are currently in need of a Trade Marketing Specialist to join their team.Responsibilities:
Marketing & Sales Integration
- Translating key Brand Strategy & Initiatives into field sales priorities and customer/channel plans.
- Identifying key customer & channel opportunities to build brand awareness, trial & penetration - through brand advocacy, customer promotions, off location visibility, GWP/VAPs, etc.
- Understanding channel and retail segmentation in order to define the performance drivers.
- Developing customer promotions & evaluate post-campaign performance.
- Managing and coordinating merchandising material and provision for Sales/Planning team implementation.
- Assisting in customer review and new listing presentations including planogram and visibility business cases.
- Building strong working relationships with the National Sales Planning Manager, Sales Planning Manager (Off-Trade), distribution partners, and promotional agencies.
- Working with all levels of Field Sales staff to ensure that marketing plans and tactics are appropriate for field-based brand-building activities.
- Gathering on-ground competitive intelligence and overseeing the tracking of physical availability measures.
- Attending Marketing/Sales and Distributor meetings where necessary to ensure key actions are followed up in a timely manner.
Project & Financial Management
- Being responsible for BTL and Trade Marketing budget across all brand portfolios and channels.
- Managing BTL agency deliverables within a specific budget.
- Managing POS development, logistics and ensuring the implementation standards at the store level.
- Preparing the marketing program brief to collaborate with the commercial team for implementation effectively.
- Preparing the trade marketing reports for tracking measurement.
- Coordinating any frequent/ad-hoc requests.
- College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years experience in consumer/trade marketing, sales, merchandising roles.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and promotions.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and channels.
- Thai fluency, English language skills a plus.
- Project & time management skills needed.
- Commercial acumen.
- Effective team contributor.
- Attention to details.
- Activation knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Working Hours: 9.00 am. -6.00 pm. Mon-Fri.
- Contract :1 Year By PRTR Outsource.