Job title: Thailand HSE Specialist
The HSE Specialist is responsible for supporting local management in establishing and continuously improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) culture
within the worksite.
- Develop managers' awareness and ensure HSE policies and standards are an integral part of line management responsibilities and objectives.
- Assist line management with: Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System; monitoring HSE objectives; liaising with local contractors and
agencies regarding HSE; assessing local risks; generating local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists; preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at the location level; monitoring compliance to policies,
standards and procedures; compliance audits and self-audits.
- Advise management on corrective actions required.
- Coordinate and participate in screening and HSE training of personnel, including contractors.
- Keep abreast of new documentation and training material related to HSE and inform management accordingly.
- Ensure that HSE documentation is updated and available onsite.
- Advise management on the level local HSE compliance with Schlumberger, local and host country regulations.
- Monitor and follow up on HSE reports and facilitate LPT meetings and HSE audits.
- Support line management in investigations of failures and accidents.
- Maintain a high level of HSE awareness among personnel through communication, training and promoting involvement in HSE programs.
- Recommend improvements to the HSE program.
- Review QUEST to ensure that logged data is correct and up to date.
- Analyze HSE trends for the location.
- Minimum degree or masters (BSc/MSc) in Safety/HSE or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related HSE field. Oil and gas and local authorities experience will be added advantages.
- Willing to be based in Phitsanulok and travel between Bangkok and Phitsanulok for business.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Thai.
- Having light vehicle driving license, safety committee certificate, hazardous chemical specialist certificate, and RSO certificate level 1 or 2 will be
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.