: Pracha Uthit
Thai University Counselor will work independently and as a team member with teachers in Sixth Form School to guide students and parents through the maze of university admissions and help them find the best fit. To help them shape their academic goals and guide
them through the university application process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet with students regarding all aspects of the Thai university application process.
- Help students create a balanced Thai university list.
- Help students brainstorm ideas for their interviews.
- Revise and edit student applications, resumes and essays.
- Help students create a roadmap and action plan for each university.
- Advise students on academics (course selection) and co-curricular activities to maximize their potential.
Required Technical/Functional Knowledge & Skills:
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have experience in Thai University Application
- Passion for higher education and helping students
- Professional managerial and relationship-building skills
- Strong creative and strategic thinking ability
- Excellent editing and writing skills
- Attention to details
- Presentation skills in both individual and group settings
- Excellent Thai and English Communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph by click "APPLY NOW