Provide and update process flows and process instructions. Report and monitor daily yields of critical test operations if any downward trend is noted, appropriate
actions must be taken. Support the organization goals in achieving total customer satisfaction
Solid experience on Optical business is an advantage.
solutions to technical problems through the engineering principles, theories and concepts.
Supervises subordinates to perform their functions.
Receives assignments and guidance from project leaders and engineering managers.
Install the approved software on the test equipment as stated in the process instructions.
Knows your customer's expectations and drives actions to meet them.
Performs related work as required
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering background (Electronics, Electrical, Telecom, IT) or related field.
- At least 3 years working experience in Electronics Manufacturing Environment.
- At least 5 years for senior level.
- Experiences in Functional Test Engineer as in Test software design, Test software development, Test Debug,
Test product or facility equipment maintenance.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is advantage.
- Good communication in English and computer literacy.
- Able to work in Thailand.
We offer attractive compensation, benefits packages and career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested applicants,
Interested candidate please send your CV with your recent photo and your salary expectation via click "Apply
Human Resources Department
Fabrinet Company Limited
5/6 Moo6, Soi Khunpra, Klongnueng, Klongluang, Patumthani 12120, Thailand
Tel. +66-2524-9600 ext. 6486,