- Managing all technical aspects of the web application, e-commerce, business process management, CRM, Database and application
- Work closely with related team to consolidate business and functional requirements and support requirement with the recommendation as need.
- Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions, including with all concerned such as data, workflow, technology, etc.
- Responsible for systems technical and functional specifications/testing.
- Provides technical training, guidance, and resource support for end-users and Departmental staff.
- Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management related to e-commerce, CRM, other existing solution
- Managing the data to the system.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position.
- Good command of English
- A Liquid programming language is preferred.
- Experience in e-commerce and its ecosystem e.g. WooCommerce , Magento, Shopify.
- Experience in systems analysis and programming required with project management
- Knowledge of information systems and to plan and perform medium- to large-scale computer projects.
- Have good knowledge and experience in programming language include
- Have a good knowledge and experience in the database include SQL Server,
- Have the ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing systems analyst tasks.
- Open mind, adaptive and eager to learn new things
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Ruby on Rail
is a plus
- Others competencies for programmer are also considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume (PDF file), stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent
photo also transcript to the address below :
MYREX (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
888 Moo.5, Srinakarin Road, Samrong Nuea,
Mueng Samutprakan, Samutprakan, 10270
Tel : 02-0152571, 038-404200 Ext. 392
English Resume Only!!!