JOB SUMMARY : Technical Support (System & Network Engineer)
The purpose of this position is to provide business operations administrative support to a department and/or manager.
- Manage medium to large scale of network project as project manager & coordinate with related parties.
- Design Network Solution and Troubleshooting WAN, LAN, Security, WiFi, Collaboration
- Consult and Support Network
- Create documents related to project progress, manual and completion report
- Report project progress, issues and solutions to management
- Implement and support Network project both pre/post sales
- Take care of all the technical support and training.
- Troubleshooting and prepare technical report for internal and client
- Coordinate with partner for solving the service problem
- Other jobs which management assigns to do
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering , Computer Science, or related fields
- Work experience at least 3 years in LAN/WAN networking, TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, DHCP, firewalls, router and switch configuration etc.
- Strong network diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Cisco Professional Certification (CCNP or above) is advantage
- Able to manage basic network infrastructure’s vendor (PABX/Cabling/CCTV)
- Good command of English (intermediate level)
- Good learner and positive attitude
- Able to work on holiday or non-business time depends on assigned projects
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000 THB per month