Our client is a global business supplies & equipment based in Rayong.
- Managing the service operations and implement the customer service strategy for Thailand and Laos aligned with the company objectives.
- Developing and maintaining the quality-of-service team.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of working experience in technical service (after-sales/maintenance) in hydraulics and electric devices.
- Good project management with communication and leadership skills.
- Familiar with SAP and good computer literacy (MS Office, Project Management).
- Good command of English and Thai is a MUST.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: TM1210219