As a Technical Service Engineer, you will look after in providing quality service that drives high satisfaction and loyalty to consumers. Also be responsible for installation, preventive maintenance and field service operations.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical machinery company which providing inspection and track & trace automation solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Provide clients in competent technical support in responsible manufacturing
- Perform all services activities to comply with company's operation and efficiency standards including service documentation, service arrangements, pricing, warranty policies, service marketing programs, financial reporting, inventory policies, training, and development
- Perform installation, Preventive Maintenance (PM), Corrective Maintenance (CM), Functional Improvement, and Spare parts inventory of medical equipment throughout the responsible areas
- Carry out all technological and Engineering work for all products and technical services
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or Biomedical Engineering or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experienced in medical devices or equipment, Industrial Machinery, Automation, Machinery technical services is required
- Ability to travel on short notice within 24 hours
- Ability to work extended hours (need based) to support internal/external customer needs
- Good communication (spoken and written) in Thai and English is mandatory
- Able to independent working under less supervision
- Opportunities to work with leading multinational company
- Excellent and competitive package, including fringe benefits & welfare, depending on
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kornkanok Tiyakhun on +66 2 012 5056