- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Revenue Tax / Accounting with GPA > 2.75 up
- Age between 25-35 years.
- Possess good knowledge of TAX both Thai and regional
- Experienced in TAX audit
- Positive attitude and can work under pressure
- Good command of English with TOEIC score 550 points up.
- Able to be based at Bangbo Office, Samutprakarn province.
- Conduct tax compliance review for DENSO group companies in region
- Correspond to tax authority of Thailand
- Do the research of tax issues with related companies
- Perform any tasks assigned
**Application must be attached with TOEIC score report
**Your personal information will be revealed to related person in recruitment process only**
For interested candidates, please submit your resume via APPLY NOW below contact points:
Human Resources Department.
Denso international Asia co.,ltd (DIAT)
888 Moo 1 Bangna-Trad Km 27.5 Bangbo Samutprakarn 10560
Tel: 02-315-9500 ext.2233 Fax: 02-315-9559
Website : https://www.denso.com/th/th/