SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co.,Ltd.
is a joint venture between Kubota Corporation Japan and The Siam Cement PLC. (SCG). Commencing operations on August 2, 2010 with a current registered capital of 3,114 million baht. Our vision are enhancing
business potential, commitment to be the leader of agricultural machinery in Asia and strengthen our leadership in the development of sustainable agriculture.
- July 28, 1978 established The Siam Kubota Diesel Co.,Ltd. To manufacture and sell products under the brand "KUBOTA" and "TRA CHANG". Later changed its name to The Siam Kubota Industry Co.,Ltd.
- April 7, 2006 established Siam Kubota Leasing Co.,Ltd. to business in hire-purchase for Thai farmers.
- September 21, 2007 established Siam Kubota Tractor Co.,Ltd. to manufacture domestic Tractor.
- August 2, 2010 amalgamated between The Siam Kubota Industry Co.,Ltd. and Siam Kubota Tractor Co.,Ltd. to "SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co.,Ltd.
The company now has a staff of more than 3,000 employees with all production capacity more than 200,000 units/year in order to meet rapidly increasing market demand in Asia.Welfare
- Accident Insurance
- Annual trip or party
- Employee's uniform
- Health insurance
- Marriage gift
- Ordination leave
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Scholarship/ education allowance
- Social security
- Staff training and development
- Telephone bill allowance
Contact person : Human Resources Department
Tel : 0-2909-0300 Ext. 752
Address : 101/19-24 Moo 20 Navanakorn, Klongnueng, Klongluang, Pathumtani, Thailand 12120