The successful candidate will act as conduit between Supply Chain and business partners local or overseas) in channeling market requirements into supply chain network. Accountable for end to end Supply Planning processes.
The client is a global manufacturing company based in Samut Sakhon.
* To set up processes and manage the supplier ordering process.
* Responsible for developing a short, medium and long term forecast for the assigned channels/customers.
* Establish and utilise best practices (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts.
* Develop and maintain 12 months rolling forecasts for key customers. This forecast will be revised and analysed as often as needed
* To develop, monitor and meet KPIs and report to management on a weekly/monthly basis (i.e. forecast accuracy, stock in trade, days cover etc)
* Regularly check for slow moving and obsolete finished good risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
* Proactively identify, communicate and follow up on significant trends and demand changes to achieve optimum inventory holding
* Work closely with inventory managers to ensure optimal inventory levels (ABC classification)
* Optimise and ensure current supply chain practices are efficient and effective
* To work towards implementation of a monthly S&OP process and manage process once implemented
* Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
* Min. 10 years of experience in Supply Planning and Inventory Management within FMCG or related industry
* Experience working for a global MNC
* Experience in implementing systems
* Able to base in Samut Sakhon
* Strong people management skills on envision, engage, energize team
* Advanced in English communication skills
* Advanced Excel and SAP skills.
* Competitive base salary
* Global organisation
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.