- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Experiences more than 8 years in
Planning , both production and raw material planning is a must.
- Team Management & Experience in Logistics is preferred.
- Experience in ELS is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational & leadership skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as ERP, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- Result Oriented.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Data driven and process oriented.
- Possess change management and organization transformation skills
- Manage , Drive and Control Planning activities - Raw Material & Production Planning.
- Drive for effective logistics cost through any related logistic activity.
- Do improvement for all Planning & Logistics processes.
- Lead & support New product introduction projects which related to Supply Chain
- Lead & support project management, materials management, and logistics management.
- Maintain high service performance for product delivery.
- Responsible for setting the correct parameters for stock levels, related processes and control mechanisms for materials.
- Responsible for global freight forwarding and to provide optimum service at lowest cost.
- Review effectiveness of operating procedures, .
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Develops and accountable for department/sub function plans and performance and resources management..
- Becomes actively involved in daily operations only when determined it is required to meet schedules or to resolve complex problems.
- Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to resolve problems to meet long-range goals and objectives.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
- Partner with commercials to achieve sales goals.
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone
number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-135-014 ext.3401 or 086-548-9494
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai – Sr. Consultant
Company website: www.manpower.th.com