Plans, directs, controls, coordinates, and evaluates efforts of all supply chain-logistic activities as well as well as all or most of the following: inventory management, transportation, warehousing management, packing, logistic optimization (cost/ time/ delivery)
- Plans, directs and administers some or all of the following: inventory right-size with quantity and quality, warehouse management with 5S/FIFO/Visual management, packing & assemble, export sales order entry, and shipping/deliveries domestic & export
- Supervise the Logistic and Warehouse teams to harmonize team-working ensuring the execution will completely align with the plan.
- Plans, directs and controls warehouse activities & logistic activities to ensure the efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distribution network at economic cost (both inventory and operational cost) and maximizing Customer's satisfaction (On-time deliveries).
- Responsible to operate the in-bound & out-bound logistic and Warehouse management
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Industrial Engineering or Industrial Management and Logistic Management
- 10 years of experience in logistic or warehouse / distribution. Preferably Ceramic background
- Ability to work with global teams
- Good command of English
- SAP/ERP system knowledge
- Strong, decisive and ready to work in Ambiguous situation
- Hands on and visible
- Superior negotiation and collaboration skills
- Responsive to problem solving and needs at hand
- Ability to cope up with pressure and timelines
- Flexible and pragmatic
Please note that we can only accept applications from Thai citizens, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV by click "Apply Now"