NES Fircroft is now enhancing their coverage to
focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Superintendent - Construction, Piping
as detail below;
- Responsible for managing all site construction activities and supervising field personnel as required to ensure adherence to international standards, agreed
budget, schedule and construction sequence.
- Responsible for supervising construction activities of Subcontractor trades personnel related to a discipline.
- Maintains the highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
- Ensure that all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company Health, Safety, and Environmental excellence policy.
- Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks, and
daily jobsite walks.
- Direct all field personnel including those of construction contractors to achieve completion of the project on schedule, with quality workmanship that conforms
to original plans and specifications.
- Ensure that each reporting supervisor is capable of performing their allotted scope of work.
- Contribute to construction schedule and 6-weeks look-ahead, understand the project plans and specifications, identify and solve problems, order materials and
schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Maintain positive working relationship with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Serve as a coach and mentor for subordinates and identify construction Supervisors with capacity to be promoted to Superintendent level.
- Implement standardized construction work processes, procedures, manuals and systems and create a system of control in each specific area.
- 10+ years of experience in direct hire construction
- 10+ years prior experience in the oil & gas or related industry specifically in an international E&C company with a diverse workforce in multiple disciplines
- Good leadership, communication and problem resolution skills
- Commitment and ownership of HSE
- Relevant degree or diploma
you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
@ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114