Our client is a chemical sales and marketing company for the Agricultural, Packaging, Automotive, Construction, Home and Personal Care (HPC).
- Performing corporate strategic planning and risk management processes for both top-down and bottom-up directions for Board of Director approval.
- Assessing the business environment, both internal and external information, to conclude implications in term of value creation options and risk impact assessment.
- Formulating corporate strategy according to corporate direction, internal & external trends and translate into key and action plan framework as well as monitor operating environment and draw into strategic implication for each business functions.
- Developing corporate KPIs as well as assess performance measurement and cascade KPIs to business functions to ensure the achievement of the company’s Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives.
- Deploying corporate strategy, KPIs and policy to business functions for short and long-term achievement.
- Driving corporate strategic initiatives across business functions including business model redesign, subsidiary’s performance review and business growth master plan.
- Managing & handling monthly performance review meeting to monitor corporate performance and drive all business functions to enhance performance in order to achieve corporate goals.
- Developing and implementing corporate strategy and risk management master plan for the overseas portfolio to ensure business growth.
- Developing short and long term risk management to support the company’s objective and goals including Business Continuity Plan and Internal Control.
- Creating a Risk Profile for the company and identify impacts in conjunction with operations and supporting systems as well as identify Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and mitigation plan.
- Developing a Risk tooling system in order to identify Maximum Risk Tolerance to enhance mitigation plan framework.
- Age 23-30 years old.
- 1 - 3 years experience in Corporate Strategic Planning, Business Development or related fields.
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Economics, Engineering, Business Administration or related fields.
- Presentation & analysis skills are preferable.
- Good command of written and spoken in English. (TOEIC scores: 700).
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead the team to achieve business targets.