Plan, Lead and execute Cost effective sourcing of Auxiliary & Raw materials in a timely manner to avoid any disruption to plant operations:
- Procurement Based on Plan Raw materials &Auxiliary materials in line with Planning Sheet - Monthly
- Maintain safety stocks for any kind of unplanned emergency.
- Price discussions & Negotiation with Supplier
- Approval Note & Minutes of Meeting
- Ensure compliance to commercial & quality systems.
- Benchmark & Savings Prices with other.
- Continuous improvement in systems & processes for cost effective buying
- Ensure ISO & Other systems are practices as per ISO/GMP/SQF procedures.
- Arrange Documents from Suppliers for ISO & Other systems for Audits / update are practices as per ISO/GMP/SQF procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Other department /Audits for Raw Material & Logistics
- Capture the regular leads for Raw Materials outside Thailand markets for all critical Raw Materials
- Final Negotiation and Price Finalization for Aux chemicals
- Sending Enquiry, Comparison, Approval Note for Aux Chemicals
- Negotiations of Annual Contracts and engage Supplier for Local Inbound logistics
- Liaoning with customs authorities for Import /export matter /audits.
- Negotiations & Discussion with Customs, Freight forwarder, Insurance agents
- Transactional Custom clearance of all the shipments
- Ensure correct HS Code, No demurrage of Shipments and co-ordination with Freight forwarder
- Negotiations, Approval Notes and Drafting of all contracts for Warehouse for all Four units
- Negotiations, Approval Notes and Drafting of all contracts for Outbound Logistics contract for all Four units
- Identify New Supplier, Value addition for cost reduction in logistics, lead for Cost Monthly payment, Any leg work for quotations, co-ordination and control of material for all Four units
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of Customs Laws and regulations such as HS Commodity Code Determination, Country of Origin regulations, Free Trade Agreements, Dangerous goods, ISO container, FDA or any permit
- Over 10 years’ experience of handling purchasing, Sourcing & Logistics
- Full of energy, positivity, proactive and flexible personality
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills with all parties related
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in SAP reporting is an advantage
Candidates who are interested in this position, please send an application with full resume in English, expected salary and recent photo to HR