To develop marketing strategies both offline (above the line & below the line) and online as well as create marketing initiatives to meet business objectives, to drive sales,
to generate leads or potentials customers to sales team, and also to build brand awareness
- Perform market analysis and competitor analysis, as well as understand consumers’ insights, pain-points, needs and expectations, in order to come up with effective marketing strategies
and communication plans that can successfully draw new customers and win over the market.
- Identify brand proposition, brand values and differentiation.
- Perform successful marketing activities.
- Strategic planning, management and execution of marketing plans both offline & online in order to be competitive, to support sales, to penetrate market, as well as to promote brand
- Initiate and develop marketing tactical actions/initiatives to meet business objectives and to generate potential customers (leads) to sales team by using an effective marketing communication,
marketing tools and media mix.
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing campaigns to the success.
- Prepare regular campaign reporting, analyze campaign performance, responsible for tracking, interpreting, and setting strategies to improve.
- Using budget with “SMART” spending as well as preparing and controlling budget.
- Generating creative approaches that can potentially contribute towards business success.
- Strong Experience in Marketing both Offline and Online.
- Experienced with Performance-Based Marketing.
- Be Creative and Innovative; “Think outside the box” attitude is must.
- Experience in leads generation for insurance products is a plus.
- Be proactive and hands-on assigned projects and be able to lead team to succeed under dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, and numerical thinking ability.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Effective communication skills.