This position manages the technical training programs provided to business units ensuring employees competency. Engineer will work closely with QA manager, human resources and business unit staffs in alignment with the training procedure and customer requirements.
1. Plan and arrange in-house training for quality and technical training programs.
2. Be internal instructor to train employees and prepare training materials for
• Orientation ML and DL – Mfg. and ESD Practices, Technical compulsory
• Specific common work instructions (WI)
• Basic statistical and advance quality tools
• IPC Standards
3. Maintain and improve training system and training database.
4. Review and input training records into database.
5. Summarize and analyze concerned training data.
6. Generate and update documents for training section.
7. Motivate and supervise subordinates with regarding full to achieve the effective teamwork.
Education: Bachelor/Master of Engineering / Science Degree.
Experience: +5 years in electronics / fiber optic manufacturing.
Required Skill: • Good command of English.
• Computer skills (MS Office).
• Teaching experience is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge in advance quality tools and manufacturing.
• Certified IPC-A-610 and/or IPC-7711/7721 are extra advantages.
Job Competencies (define specific behaviors required by job).
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, coaching skills and ability to influence others.
• Strong customer service approach, organizational skills, leadership skill and attention to detail.
Human Resources Department Fabrinet Company Limited.
5/6 Moo.6 Soi Khunpra, Phaholyothin Road, Klongnung, Klongluang, Patumthani 12120, Thailand.
Tel. (662) 524-9600 Ext. 6479, 6486.