Role & Responsibility
- Design and develop business performance analysis and visualization system
- Story-telling based performance report/dashboard which is intuitive with multiple stakeholder views
- Responsible for a large suite of recurring performance- oriented reports including weekly , monthly , yearly and ad-hoc reporting package with accuracy, speed and analysis
- Information presented in a format which aids decision-making for management and decision-makers
- Ability to discern patterns or trends from organized information
- Generating business insights, analyzing trends, identifying root causes, and providing actionable recommendations.
- Generate actionable recommendations and insights for team leader to close gaps
- Provide concise reports to assist management in understanding financial and business performance updated status and critical point.
- FRESH GRAD ONLY!!! must not be listed in social security system
- Major in Finance, Economics, Information System, IT or Engineer
- Willing to learn with can do attitude
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true