Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring an accurate and on-time management accounting (AP/AR) and finance area
- Manage the daily operations of cash flow, revenue and expenditure
- Perform Account Reconciliation Activities on periodic basis
- Prepare and distribute financial statements and reports (Balance Sheet / Profit and Lost)
- Account closing on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Understanding the impact of work with regards to TFRS principles, regularities and financial implications.
- Supports budget, forecasting and management activities.
- Support overall Business Unit’s goals and objectives.
- Develop best practices to enhance operational performance and productivity
- Collaborates within Business Unit and with other departments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Welfare & Benefit:
- Male or female aged not over 35 years
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting field
- At least 3 years experience as finance and accounting management
- Knowledge of Thai tax rules & Thai Accounting GAAP
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Life Insurance
- Health & Accident Insurance
- Internal Clinic
- Dental Fee
- Health Check up
- Fitness & Sport club
- Training & Development
- Provident Fund
- Saving Cooperative
- Subvention Allowance
- Annual Leave 10-15 days/year
- Business Leave
- Sick Leave
We are looking for SMART work person, interested candidates please submit your CV and expected salary via "Apply
Benchachinda Holding Co., Ltd.
499 Benchachinda Building, Kampheangphet 6 Road,
Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900