Salary: 80,000 – 100,000 Bath/month
- Strictly follow the Company Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that staff has been trained and strictly follow our safety rules at workplace
- Ensure compliance with the company's management system, policies and rules.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained in use of the ERP system.
- Sign for beginning approved on purchase order.
- Sign for beginning approved on invoice for payment.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Discover and partner with trustworthy suppliers.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements including risks & opportunities in Procurement processes.
- To procure equipment, materials, systems & services complying to Quality, Delivery and Specification requirements.
- Ensure right material is received as per procurement and planning.
- Keep Suppliers/Sub-contractors contract agreement files and use them as reference for the future procurement.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers/sub-contractors.
- Ensure of sourcing and purchase for right price, right place, right quantity and quality at the right time.
- Control and monitor inventory for organization and supervise efficient working of staff according to company policies and prepare accurate records for all physical inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or above in Management or related field
- Experience 10 years in procurement activities and 5 years in management level.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, logistics and negotiation terms.
- Possession of Management, communication and negotiation skills and have strong leadership.
- Ability to work effectively within a team or individually and provide guidance to team members.
- Experience in implement strategic sourcing relationships with suppliers.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ISO standards such as ISO9001, TS16949, ISO14001, ISO45001.
- Good command for English and using PC.
- Engineering knowledge in Metallurgical and/or Mechanical engineering processes is preferable.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
55 Wave Place Building 21st Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330