- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
Initiate the product development process which aimed to lead to create innovative products that will be ahead of the competition.
- Sourcing&Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Works closely with suppliers to resolve build and delivery issues, as well as conducting supplier trade studies, evaluations, and second source efforts.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Set-up and manage product quality control process to ensure the best quality outcome.
- Ensures product-packaging design and supporting documentation meet appropriate safety and regulatory compliance.
- Female Age 28-37 Years
- 5 - 10 years experience or above in a key Marketing/Product Development management role within Food &Ingredient industry.
- Bachelors degree or higher in chemical science, marketing, business administration or a related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Food &Ingredient products development.
- Strong background in the product development process, to include, “Bill of Materials” Development and evaluation
- Able to be creative and work effectively influence peers serving a creative function.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – proven ability to take complicated information and summarize the key messages for a variety of audiences, and, writing samples is required.
- Results oriented with excellent ability to utilize and manage the organizations resources to achieve goals.
- Good leadership and general business management skills.
- “Can do” attitude with detailed and result oriented.