Working Location: Chonburi
- The Sourcing buyer will lead efforts in exploring, initiating, developing, and validating opportunities in cost saving, quality improvements and other supply chain related
opportunities. The individual in this role will act as the technical interface between suppliers and development/ manufacturing engineers to determine new and alternate sources.
- Plan and manage company's overall sourcing strategies
- Maintain relationships with their suppliers in order to ensure continual improvement in sourcing
- Negotiate pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules.
- Draft detailed contracts to be reviewed by both company and the supplier.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of their commodity industry.
- Review Approved Supplier List (ASL) and identify improvement opportunities in the cost, quality and flow of supplied materials throughout the entire supply chain.
- Work with New Product Introduction (NPI) teams to ensure the integrity and clarity of engineering drawing requirements and that all expectations are communicated effectively
to supporting suppliers.
- Interact with NPI teams to ensure suppliers are involved in development and review of specifications to promote design for manufacturability.
- Continuously involve in the Supplier Selection Process to develop a supply base that provides competitive advantage in quality, value/cost, delivery and technology.
- Communicate with supplier and transportation companies to ensure the shipments deliver in a timely manner and in good physical condition.
- Bachelor degree in Engineer in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 years working in a Purchasing Engineer and Sourcing with experience of supervising a small team, and deal with difficult suppliers.
- Experience working with a multinational organization in a manufacturing environment would also be an advantage.
- Ability to assess problems and make decisions is important
- Able to work on Mon – Saturday
- Good written and spoken English is important.
Top Link Industrial (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
371/2 Moo 6, T. Borwin, A. Sri Racha,