Our client is a global manufacturer of home appliances. In this position, the successful candidate will oversee sourcing with focused area of Thailand region: DM localization and MRO supplier source and negotiation.
Our client is a global manufacturer of home appliances.
* In charge of sourcing with focused area of Thailand region: DM localization and MRO supplier source and negotiation;
* Develop, negotiate, and execute contracts/agreements with suppliers that minimize total cost;
* Supplier audit, qualification & develop with involvement of quality and engineering departments, in terms of quality and delivery aspects;
* Develop supplier market competence and monitoring for the region;
* Manage and own resolution for supplier delivery and quality issues, including both local supply for Thailand as well as global suppliers in Thailand;
* Work out cost saving yearly project and perform tracking;
* Supplier and material change confirmation and follow up;
* Operate with suppliers in an ethical manner at all times;
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or related subjects
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in Sourcing
* Vendor Development engineer background required
* Experience within the Appliances or Automotive industries will be preferred
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical specifications
* Ability to travel domestically 30-40%
* Advance analytical skills. Must have the ability to pay attention to details and complex problem-solving skills by using logic and reason.
* Cross-functional understanding for good collaboration and interaction with local organization.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; Fluent in English
* Must be a self-starter and able to handle time sensitive and multi-faceted projects
* Base Salary
* Leading Organisation
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.