PRTR is working with a Financial Services client to find a potential candidate for the role of Enterprise Architect or Solution Architect to work on a Digital Transformation project. The potential candidate should have a strong background in technology,
and be driven by architecture design which enhances business performance and capacity. Having hands-on experience of Digital Transformation and financial business is highly advantageous.
- Leading and Implementing technology stack for application roadmaps and providing advice on the technology stack.
- Leading the Architecture team to implement designs throughout the whole process, and providing governance.
- Implementing strategies associated with enterprise architecture to align with business strategy.
- Being accountable for technology innovation for new solutions and architecture to be integrated and support the business across local and regional platforms.
- Providing the ability to develop, maintain, monitor and review any technical documentation e.g. architecture blueprints and application architecture specifications.
- 7-10 years of experience in Solution Architect or Enterprise Architecture roles in Digital Transformation for banking projects.
- Hands-on in cases of technology innovation for solution design and implementation.
- Experience in providing advice relating to technology to business - large scale of local and regional.
- English communication skills should be fluent.