• As an IT Architect, you will directly work with multiple SCG Business Units to transform their business and solve complex problems using various technologies. Being an SCG Digital Office IT Architect, you will be technical
leader, working closely as liaison between business users, delivery teams, and project stakeholders, demonstrating and adopting technical best practices in solution design, and solution delivery.
• IT Architect Role and Responsibilities.
• Plan, design, develop, and execute IT solutions to delivery business values and solve business problems.
• Design scalable, robust, resilient and secure IT solutions with high availability.
• Own IT solutions end-to-end from design until delivery to Production.
• Adopt industry best practices in various areas, including architecture patterns and reference architectures/frameworks, cloud reference architectures utilizing multiple cloud technologies.
• Analyze and recommend new emerging technologies to our clients such as IoT, AI/ML, Blockchain, and NLP.
• Create solution design and architecture documentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
• Require at least 5 years of experience in IT architecture.
• Broad knowledge of technologies and in-depth knowledge (including implementation) of selected few of the known technologies.
• Demonstrate interest and ability to learn other programming languages or technologies as needed.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams encompassing business and industry SMEs, Data Scientists, Executive Stakeholders, Software Engineers and other Architects.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills (Thai and English).
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.