With over 6,800 employees in 36 countries worldwide, Marel is an international supplier of integrated systems, products and services for the fish, meat and poultry industry. Our tagline
is advancing food processing. That is at the heart of everything we do. In partnership with our customers, we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
To support our growth throughout Asia and Oceania, we are seeking an organised and analytical
Software Sales Manager. The main objective of this role is to support our industry sales team on the engagement with key stakeholders on software procurements within a number of selected Marel software accounts (Innova) within the region of
Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. This role will be permanent and based out of our Bangkok office.
Why work for us?
- Join a global leader in the field
- Genuine career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- International company with opportunities for travel (up to 30%)
- Surround yourself with experts
What you’ll be doing
- Build strong and long lasting relationships with relevant key stakeholders on software procurement within a number of selected accounts (often on C-level)
- Work as a trusted partner and Account Manager to our customers on strategic software discussions, planning and budgeting
- Work with the Marel Customer Care Manager Teams on commercial continuation and longevity
- Take the lead on Innova MES sales opportunities on new potential accounts in the region
- Assist and support Marel sales network on larger Innova software sales opportunities
- Provide market intelligence on new trends and market developments
What we’re looking for
- High degree of understanding on software sales and the underlying sales process and demonstrated experience within a Software Sales position
- Food industry equipment experience preferred
- Ability to execute agreed tasks & deadlines against performance criteria (KPI).
- Strong advocate for the proposed solution and the product with background in customer business benefits
- Persistent and experienced with medium to long sales cycles
- Experience working with a complex, matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders.
If you’re looking to join an international company with a great culture, flexible working arrangements, career growth and development opportunities then click ‘apply now’.