- Work as a part of development team in Bangkok Branch (Asoke) under a contract to deliver DF Product within at least 6 months. (The extension of the period will depend on
personal performance evaluation and the quality of the product.)
- Implementing software following business requirements.
- Perform Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Investigate the cause of problem or issues and report to project manager.
- Reviewing functional requirements, analysis and design documents and providing feedback
- Receive Direction from Project Manager in carrying out the duties.
- Participating in code review. Participating Scrum Agile Ceremonies. ( For Senior )
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT related Field
- At least 3 years of Web or Mobile Application ( For Senior )
- Welcome new graduates (For Junior)
- Able to learn a new programming language.
- Knowing Java /.net / AWS / NodeJS or C# Programming is an advantage
- Familiar with Struts, Spring, Hibernate JPA Framework and the OOP oriented
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS or MS SQL or MySQL is a plus
- Experience with GIT, SVN and CVS Source Control is a plus
- Experience in Agile Development is a plus
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Eager to learn new things and open minded
- Working day: Monday - Friday (9.00 - 18.00)
- Company Outing (inbound / outbound)
- Course Training
- Overseas Field Trip
- Telephone Allowance
- Laptop Allowance
- Transport/Travel allowance
- 10 Days Maximum Vacation
- Health Insurance, Social Insurance, Health Checkup
Please send your application with resume, present photograph and expected salary with contact information to:
Depth First Co., Ltd.
155/10 Sukhumvit 21 Rd. (Asoke), Klongtoey Nua, Wattana Bangkok 10110
Telephone 02-661-6609 ext. 11 Fax 02-261-5774