• Leads the overall management of building highly complex PCBA assemblies to include planning of production, kitting of material, inventory control, manufacturing processes, people management, training, safety and cost management
• Oversee the improvement of the operational efficiencies, yields, capital investment, capacity management as well as basic KPI’s such as Cost, Quality, Schedule, Safety and 5S
• Implement and utilize LEAN process flow, high OEE, use of 6 Sigma processes, scrap reduction and engineering improvements
• Must understand Demand Planning, analysis of material shortages and all activities required to meet schedule requirements
• Responsible to work with peer organizations to improve product quality, yields, DPMO reductions, proper Root Cause and Corrective Action and QRQC
• Able to work directly with customer to report as required all aspects of production and execution.
• Supports senior management by creating and maintaining necessary reports to demonstrate KPI improvement through analysis and graphical techniques
• Liaise with other department and personnel regarding accomplishment of set goals
• Bachelor or higher in Electrical/Electronic
• 8-10 years experiences with SMT operations, engineering from manufacturing environment
• Skills in PCB Fabrication process and PCBA assembly process, Valor DFM, EDA software, PCBA failure analysis which include solder joint cross section, CSAM, microstructure analysis through SEM/EDX, All IPC standards and J Standards related to pcb and pcba, Statistical tool ( SPC)
• Good interpersonal and presentation with problem resolving skills
• Good English communication skills and Chinese speaking will be benefits
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited was established on 4th December, 1989 and listed in the Stock
Exchange of Thailand in 2001 under the symbol of CCET and listed in Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation as Taiwan Depositary Receipts in 2003 under the symbol of 9105. We are the leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Company to provide the services
in terms of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) & ODM (Original Design Manufacturing) across variety of products for our clients that is mostly are export to worldwide market.
Over 14 years manufacturing experiences in Thailand, Cal-Comp's product quality is well accepted by worldwide clients. The precise manufacturing plan, 6 Sigma Quality and Total Quality Management (TQM), Virtual Factory, advance manufacturing technology, strict quality testing process, defective yield rate analysis, strong supply chain management, delicate staffs, all makes product quality becomes a must. As a result, this brings the company become well known and recognized both locally and internationally for its high-standard quality of products which was preliminarily granted a certificate of standard entitled ISO 9002, ISO 14001, QS-9000 and IEC17025.