A shift (x1 vacancy) job has become available at a petrochemical company based in Rayong, Thailand.You are responsible for controlling and monitoring production activities including supervising and coaching team members in shift.
About the Shift Manager Role:
You will be involved in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities ensuring that targets set in term of safety, quality, reliability, efficiency and cost of the Plant are attained. The salary range for this role is THB 90k - 120k per month with allowance and bonuses.
- Involve in plant commissioning and start-up activities as well as ensure operational process
- Support in troubleshooting against any issue occurred during pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up
- Ensure related operational procedures are available and communicated to team members
- Check and monitor quantity of raw materials and other auxiliary to ensure that are sufficient for process and comply with standard of specification
- Manage and monitor all production activities and parameter which effects to production process to ensure that production run as the plan set and MPS target set is achieved
- Coordinate with Maintenance & Reliability Team regarding maintenance plan to ensure that maintenance activities prepared for production can be completed within timeline and equipment are in operational condition
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team to firm the production schedule and communicate any deviation from the plan
- Check and monitor production data e.g. logbook, batch reports, usage sheets, chemistry data, shop orders, etc.
- Prepare shift reports and communicate to next team on duty to ensure that necessary information is communicated effectively
To succeed in the Shift Manager job, you will need to have solid production experience in petrochemical/chemical industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering/Science or equivalent field
- 10 years' experience directly in petrochemical or chemical, of which five years in supervising/leading/managing team
- Knowledge and solid skill of DCS control for petrochemical/chemical production process
- Possess in-depth knowledge of process safety, chemical reaction and calculation
- Experience in project management and/or commissioning, start-up experience are advantages
- Good communicative English
- Possess functional competency set e.g. drive for result, process management, communication, problem solving, teamwork, leadership and dealing with urgency
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a driven and determined Shift Manager with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551