- Develop/enhance standard software applications
- Document programming algorithm and coding strategies
- Test and debug applications based on users’ requests
- Interact with users to analyze needs and assist with solutions when possible
- Develop software for NPI (New Product) and deployed to MASS production.
- Support for data process and analysis of manufacturing.
- Know customer's expectations and drive action to meet them.
- Perform related work as required.
- B.Eng. or M. Eng. Electronic/Control/Computer Engineering.
- At least 4 years working experiences of software development related to machine control, images processing, computer vision or automation control systems.
- Basic knowledge for camera active alignment and has experience to deploy Active Alignment algorithm (Hill climbing, Gradient Descent, Soft-Computation or Artificial Algorithm will be an advantage), for
- Good computer skills for C/C++/C# (Matlab will be an advantage).
- knowledge to analyze test data with statistic tools.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume, photo, current and expected salary directly to contact person below;
Thananchai Laoharat (IT Recruitment Consultant)
Experis Thailand - IT Vertical (www.experisth.com)
323 Unit 4604, 46th Floor, United Center Building, Silom Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Email: Thananchai.l @th.experis.com