1.SalesPipeline Development, New Customer, New Sales Order,New Revenue Acquisition
- Develop sales pipeline. Identify, reach out, engage prospects and customers.
- Meet &/or exceed agreed sales targets.
- Manage the prospects from the lead stage to opportunities stage to deal closure.Regularly monitor customers for potential additional revenue opportunities.
- Perform sales presentations
- Proposal preparation of non-technical areas & coordination
- Drive and coordinate contract negotiations
- Relevant sales related activities
- Understand market situation for more meaningful engagement with prospects / customers.
- Build and maintain strong product knowledge so as to have a meaningful engagement and discussions with prospects and customers.
- Liaise with other sales team members for cross collaborative sales team work.
- Liaise and coordinate with pre-sales, solution sales, solutions team, product team, delivery team, sales management team and other relevant teams to obtain the relevant support that can
help the sales process. Example of activities that would require the help of other teams:
- RFI / RFP process
- System demonstrations / presentations
- Functional discussions / presentations
- Detail solution presentations
- Commercial proposal
- Legal matters
2. Customer Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong relationship with prospects / customers.
- Regular engagement with prospects / customers.
- Working together with other relevant teams to develop corrective action plans to address challenges facing prospects / customers.
3. Opportunities Management & Others
- Create leads and opportunities in a timely manner In the organisation’s sales tracking system.
- Monitor and review the progress of leads and opportunities and update the sales tracking system in a timely manner.
- To adhere to the organisation’s opportunities management process.
- To assist on key tasks as and when required by Management.
Work location: BTS