Our client is one of Europe’s biggest insurers by market capitalization and it ranks in the top five insurers in the world by global premium income. They employ over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Scope of work:
- Working closely with business analysts to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements.
- Implementing and configuring the robots to related IT solutions to ensure successful deployment into the production environment.
- Planning robotics automation sprints based on IT and business input (peaks in business demand, resource/SMEs availability) to ensure fast deployment into production.
- Overseeing the technical components needed for the robots to run.
- Providing, monitoring, and ensuring the smooth operations of the underlying infrastructure and hosting environments.
- Ensuring the application of standards in relation to testing across processes.
- Investigating the root causes of incidents and re-routing for resolution.
- Accessing, optimizing, and creating process definition requirements (PDD).
- Developing process according to agreed PDD and summarize technical aspect to Solution Design Documents (SDD).
- Carrying out robot performance testing and standby support after go-life.
- Having the knowledge transfer in PDD, SDD to target audient.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, or an IT-related field, with a minimum job experience of 3-5 years developing software solutions, or equivalent academic experience.
- Experience in one or more software development technologies is a key asset, such as .NET, VB, C#, JAVA, SQL, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, or VB. UiPath experience is a plus.
- Good understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
- UiPath Certification RPA Developer Foundation, RPA Developer Advance Training, RPA Orchestrator, RPA Solution Architecture.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.