Work location: BTS Ekamai
- Review the purchase order from purchasing officer & senior purchasing before send to purchasing manager.
- Prepare Raw Data for Purchasing Manager to create report.
- Record the Landed Cost for Direct Import shipment.
- Issue Purchase order for direct import shipment & Create LPI (License per Invoice) for import shipment.
- Review the invoice and other document for import shipment.
- Taking Care of the own brand product (developing process).
- Taking Care of the order and export process for restaurant branch in Phnom Penh.
- Follow up & monitor the job which purchasing manager assigned to purchasing officer and senior purchasing.
- Problem Solving (Shortage, Delivery, Quality issue etc.).
- Co-Ordinate with team to get the job done on time.
- Others jobs assigned by Manager.
- Male or Female, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Economics or any related field.
- At least 5 year experiences in procurement function.
- Strong purchasing, negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy is a must (MS-Excel, MS-Word, Internet).
- Fast-learning, well organized, enthusiastic, hard work and dedication.
- Able to work as a team.
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume in English,
stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph via
APPLY NOW below:
Thammachart Seafood Retail Co., Ltd.
58, 58/1-5, 5th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 63
Phrakhanong-nua, Wattana,Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel: 0-2714 1322 Ext.103 Fax: 0-2714 1323