Our client is a multinational company with business focus on trading with overseas car manufacturers. For example, their air damper used for facilitating smooth opening/closing of a glove box holds the top share in the market, applied by major car manufacturers all over the world, including U.S. Big three, Mercedes-Benz and BMW in Germany, Jaguar, and Hyundai in South Korea. Recent years, they have been expanding their business to the fields of medical appliances and daily living equipment, in addition to automobile parts.
They will continue to capture diversifying customer needs as we work to be a creative and development-driven company that utilizes our core technology of elasticity.
Our client is looking for a leader in driving quality management systems And progress in activities Including proposing or issuing concepts, plans, operations, and controls as following;
1. Support And pushing activities related to ISO / TS16949
2. Pushing all improvement activities such as Kaizen, 5S, QCC activities within the factory.
3. Supporting pushing for personnel training (Total staff) within the factory
4. Assist, suggest best practice, and support activities in the plant such as water supply control, energy (oil, electricity), and cost reduction etc.
5. Organize monthly KPI and factory meeting every week
6. Support for audits from customers and certify audits from CB
7. Working with Factory Manager to improve the factory and production process
( Working Experiences and Key Competencies )
1. Have experience in production quality control from 7-10+ years
2. Good experience in IATF 16949 system
3. Production control management
4. Good experience in ISO 14001 system
5. Has experience from other functions such as QA, Maintenance, and process improvement etc.
Management of Production's operations
1. Management management, quality control of the production process
2. Summary, decision making, and suggestions for solving various problems occurring
3. Supervise employees under the jurisdiction of the authority.
4. Take care of Claim work from PJ and Claim work from general customers.
5. Take care of the efficiency of the machine.
1. Stop production in case the product has quality problems to solve quality problems.
2. Check and approve the operational standard documents of the assembly department.
3. Approval of employee leave
(TRAINING NEED)IATF 16949, ISO 14001, APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA system requirements