- Responsible the daily routine of the whole manufacturing machine
- Analyze, inspect and solve a problems arising with the control system or the machines within the factory
- Correct report project and improvement output to Management
- Analyze the problem and report back to regional (Japanese side)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field (Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer)
- 6+ years in control engineer or similar role
- 3+ years as team management
-Come from Manufacturing or factory background (similar with the factory machine)
- Knowledge of PLC programming is a must (be able to design work flow)
- Good command in English (need to coordinate and collaborate with the Japanese engineer in Japan)
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.